On the territory of Velké Losiny 5 springs mineral springs - hot-spring water can be generally characterized as the structure of sulfur-free warm (akratotermy sulfur) and sulfur-containing cold springs.
Composition of the healing springs
The composition of all sources, warm and cold is almost identical, it testifies to their common origin. The most important element of healing is hydrosulfide in a number of HS-4507 mg / l, mineral water, which ranks among the best thermal spas in the Czech Republic. The temperature of thermal water from the spring is around 36 ° C.
Use of the healing springs
The oldest form of medicinal use of thermal treatment is the treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders, including post-operative rehabilitation. Thermal water also affects very favorable to some skin diseases - psoriasis, eczema. Therefore they are also used to the production of special cosmetics products called THERMELOVE. Thermal sulfur springs are used to healing baths and for powering indoor pool in hotel ELIŠKA and thermal pools in THERME PARK Velké Losiny.
Thermal sulfur springs
- Thermal spring Žerotín is located in the meadow between the forest and stream in the spa park at a depth of 1000 m
- It is a thermal (heat), natural, slightly mineralized, strongly alkaline sulfur-sodium carbonate type, with increased content of fluoride and silicic acid, hypotonic water.
- Thermal mineral water is clear, colorless and has no odor hydrogen sulphide sediment.
- This thermal water helps to relax muscles, joint flexibility, relieves limb spasticity contributes to strengthening muscles helps thermoregulation.
- Thermal Spa Velké Losiny use this source in the form of whirlpools, bubble baths and sulfur supply and indoor thermal pool and outdoor thermal swimming pool - thermal pools.
A cold sulphurous spring
- Our Karel Sulphur Springs is located in a wooden gazebo near the outdoor swimming pool.
- Mineral water has a natural spring of. It is a cold, fresh, natural, slightly mineralized, strongly alkaline sulfur-sodium carbonate type, with increased content of fluoride and silicic acid, hypotonic water.
- Drinking mineral water is rich in a variety of cations from them is represented in the largest amount of calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium and iron. The anions are almost exclusively the bicarbonates and sulphates. It's cold, clear, colorless and has no scent.